Sugar Sugar Sugar

Welcome to the Beat Harvest Blog. This Blog is a journey through Music, Production, Gigs, Reviews, DJing, Art, Graffiti and Visuals in essence Beat Harvesting the creative psyche.We aim to feature a variety of underground styles and genres in our harvest...enjoy




Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tony's Choice #365_There_Great!!


So my mate Tony from back home in Ireland is putting together his 365 best songs of all Time, 1 track for everyday of 2011. Tony hails from Scotland and has spent most of his life DJing in Newcastle and around the North of England. Tony Began DJing in the 70's and still DJ's to this day in Ireland. This guys record collection is unbelievable and I have had the pleasure of working and DJing with him for a number of years.

In the words of Tony "this countdown is in no particular order, the one things all of these songs have in common is that when I first heard these songs for the first time they stopped me in my tracks and made me appreciate music for what it is, there is no specific genre but it does lean heavily towards my first love Punk but do be assured there will be album tracks and obscure songs from other genres along the way and I urge you to give them a go and listen to them and enjoy".

So lets start this with number #365





Sugar Sugar Sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment